Wednesday, April 23, 2014

As I build my downline, what are the common mistakes I need to avoid?




This was one of the many questions that was asked today on my SFI website. I thought it was a great response to the question so decided to share here.

DON"T IGNORE YOUR NEW PEOPLE! Even though they get your saved welcome letter, a personal note or e-card goes a long way. My sponsor was not active when I signed up, and I missed the Fast Track bonus and was totally confused. It took a month before I finally took a good look at the program, and got started. Be sure to contact them as soon as you can after they sign up!

DON"T IGNORE YOUR INACTIVE AFFILIATES! (See Above) Just today, a person who signed up in October started her program because she was intrigued by some of the letter I send out each week. I know she will be successful, because she has been thoroughly convinced over months of TLC. You never know when someone will decide that this is the day to make their dreams come true.

NEVER STOP RECRUITING@ Talk to EVERYONE about your business! People are out their starving for self-sufficiency. You have it - share it! Your kids will be embarrassed, but they will love the perks when you achieve your financial goals! Place an ad every day somewhere for sign ups. You will have to go through a LOT of people to find your core team.

NEVER GIVE UP! This program is designed in such a way that the only way you can fail is to quit. Some months, it seems like nothing is happening. Then, All at Once, When you least expect it - Success will hit you! Just do something every day to build your business - big or small - and it will come.

Good luck!
Sincerly,
BossLady  


imaginereal.profitsonline.com

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment