Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Past changes

I started a change about 4 years ago when I had to leave my abusive husband with 4 children in tow. I'am very happy now. As a single parent it is very hard to take care of 4 children on low income my husband was the bread winner. I have to say that I did the best thing and I have made it through. I give thanks to GOD for the strength, knowledge and the guts to move forward!
I now need another change so I'm working on that. I think we need to challenge ourselves every so often to keep from getting bored with life. We have to grow. What is it you have always wanted to do with your life? Just do it. Don't wait for time waits for no one. Stop making excuses find a way to do it. Your are not too old it's not too late. This is your time to shine!.
May GOD bless you!
http://www.tripleclicks.com/9100571.

No comments:

Post a Comment