Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Is Coming Soon!

This is the time of year when we all sit back and think about all the things we are grateful for in the past year. I try though among all the many to do lists in my life find something I'm grateful for everyday. I'am grateful for my health, a healthy family, living life my way, getting through any trails and tribulations I've gone through and being alive. I love to read great quotes of inspiration and find that it helps to keep me centered on what's going right in my own life. So I have found something that would help and I'd like to recommend it to you.

Thanksgiving Gratitude - A Time To Celebrate The Astounding Power Of Gratitude..A Time For Freedom! for $9.95 at TripleClicks

I hope you enjoy reading it and it inspires you to see how grateful you really are. What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment