Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The New Kindle

I found another great bargain I just couldn't let pass by without mentioning. The new kindle is 21% smaller. It is lighter than a paperback book and 20% faster page turns. Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation

Books are only $9.99 or less and it holds up to 3,500 books! I like that because I love to read and I would never be able to hold 3,500 books on my bookshelf. The prices are also less expensive than if you buy the book. This is the best part if you don't feel like reading it will read to you out loud! I love it. You can also read on your iPhone, iPod, Blackberry and more.

It has built-in Wi-Fi for you to shop and download books in less than 60 seconds. The battery can last up to one month! I also like that the screen looks like a page and not a computer screen. It's much easier on the eyes. There are some more features that I didn't mention so go check it our for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment