Thursday, April 7, 2011

SUGGESTED BOOKS FOR YOUR HOME BUSINESS

I have 4  books that I 'am in the process of reading and getting ready to read. The first one is an inspirational book and will inspire you to want to succeed and do more I'am reading this now.  It is Think and grow rich a black choice.  Just click the links to purchase for yourself. I did read the original book first Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. It doesn't hurt to have both. I do. I also have Mompreneurs Online using the internet to build work @ home success by Patricia cobe and Ellen H. parlapiano, Coversations with Millionaires by Mike Litman and Jason Oman and the last book is The DNA of Success By Jack M, Zefelt who is also working in the same home based business as I'am.

I believe in order to have any kind of business you have to read, read, read. There is no getting past it. When you purchase the books let me know what you think. I would love to hear feedback. Thanks     









No comments:

Post a Comment