Friday, December 2, 2011

Got a Winner!

So Last month (November) I had my first contest for my personally sponsored affiliates.  The contest ran from Nov 1st-30th and if all of my personally sponsored affiliates completed all 30 of their launchpad questions I will give them 3 t-credits.

 It was fun to give a contest I will be doing it again!  I want people to enjoy this business because it is all about fun and having goals. I think it is great idea to have a contest every month. If you have a business it is a good way to get your people motivated and not sit on the fence.

What kind of contests do you give? Please feel free to share in the comment section and don't forget to join this site. Thanks for looking and come back soon.


Click here to sign up free: www.my-biz-opp.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment