Thursday, February 26, 2015

What A Great Success Story!


 I am so happy that we are helping a lot of families create more time and extra income to help with their families future in their spare time. I love the story from SFI's own president and founder, Gery Carson.


 "My success as a entrepreneur and business leader is widely known today. Yet what most people don’t know is that I LOST money my first two years. I only broke even in my third year. And it was only when I got to my fourth year did I finally start seeing profits. Oh, how I wish someone had invented an SFI for me back in the mid-80's when I was starting out! ; - )

 So was all that effort worth it? ABSOLUTELY! Because I persisted, today I live a dream life, I have my dream home, drive my dream car, and I get to lead one of the most exciting Internet companies in the world. Yes, because I stuck with it, I am today truly blessed beyond my wildest dreams."

 I am so happy to have the same opportunity available to me as well. Click this link to see how Mr. Carson is able to enjoy his life with his family












No comments:

Post a Comment