Thursday, May 4, 2017

Standing Order

Why should anyone have a standing order?

Well, if you want to be successful in SFI, you have to understand that you are running your own business; and as a business owner, their are certain costs involved in owning and running your business.

In most cases, if you have your own offline business, you will have rent to pay every month for your store or office. I treat my Standing Order as my rent. It keeps my business open, and my store (TripleClicks) stock with products I can sell.

What do I purchase as a Standing Order? 125 TCredits for $36.25.

What benefits do I get from that?

First, I can use the TCredits to play Eager Zebra games, or bid in Pricebender Auctions, earning 1VP for each TCredit spent, and at least 5 MRP(member reward points) as well.

Second, I get an EA2 badge, and 1500VP. Those points mean I qualify for shares in the TripleClicks Executive Pool. 1VP = 1 share in the pool.

Third, I get a 1500VP Standing Order badge that gives me 200 Badge Quest points in the Badge Quest game.

Fourth, I get 2 CSA's awarded to me, and put in my downline. I can earn Co-sponsor commissions from any qualifying purchases they make. These are awarded immediately. I also get 10 CSA's from the CSA rewards program for having the Standing Order. I will get a message on my Alerts to claim them.

Fifth, I get an extra 100VP awarded to me for having a 1500VP Standing Order.

Sixth, I don't lose any CSA's that I have been previously awarded or purchased in an auction.

Seventh, I get 10 free TCredits the following month after the commissions have been calculated.

Eighth, I get access to the Group Messaging function so I can send messages to all my PSA's with a couple of clicks.

Ninth, I get access to the Gift Certificate program, so I can send GC to my downline if I choose to do so.

Tenth, you never have to remember to make the purchase. It is done for you automatically.

When I purchase 125 TCredits, my sponsor earns a commission of $7.95. When one of my PSA's purchase 125 TCredits, I earn a commission of $7.95. If I get 5 PSA's to purchase 125 TCredits, I earn enough commission that my purchase basically becomes FREE, because the amount of commission covers the cost.

By teaching your PSA's this concept, your standing order, and theirs, can become a FREE investment! This is one way you start building your team.

Although you are never required to make any purchase in SFI to be a member, if you want a successful business where you can earn a great income, this is the way to get going. Being able to afford and purchase a standing order every month should be one of your first goals in SFI.

If this is helpful to you share this with your team.





 Sandra Pugh
Internet Marketing Solutions
Text Me: (917) 397-0214
Email: sandrapgh1@gmail.com
Friend request me here after you join so that we can help you to succeed.
Have questions? Click here to chat with me on Facebook
Join our private Facebook group

No comments:

Post a Comment