Friday, March 24, 2017

Tripleclicks Prepaid Card 2

Hey guys,

So if you remember in my post on getting a Tripleclicks Prepaid Card and my reasons why. I stated that I  filled out the application. If you want to see that post go here: TripleClicks Prepaid Card  Well I actually did not fill out the application until today. What I did was switch my way of payment from checks to the prepaid card. When I was eligible to actually order the card SFI notified me at the home page here: .




So I filled out the application for the Prepaid card setup and it was easy and simple. 





After you fill out the application they will email you letting you know they received it. That they will email you in the next 3 business days once your application has been reviewed. Well it didn't take that long! They approved my application in 10 minutes I couldn't believe it! 

Now another benefit to getting the Prepaid card is that you get 500 VP. As you can see below : 



Now right after your application is approved that above action is no longer there and you automatically get the 500 VP. 


So make sure you check you VP score before and after you fill out the application here: 



You can also check under scoreboard tab and since I didn't do my daily clicks yet you can see I got 500 VP today. 


If this was helpful please share with your team. 

P.S. Not a member? Join HERE





Sandra Pugh
Internet Marketing Solutions
Text Me: (917) 397-0214
Email: sandrapgh1@gmail.com 


Join our Private Facebook group HERE 








No comments:

Post a Comment