Friday, March 3, 2017

TripleClicks Prepaid Card

Today I finally filled out the application for the TripleClicks prepaid card. I have been getting my commissions by check through the mail. The only reason is because SFI is phasing out sending checks. 

Here is the article: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/01/new-policy-on-checks-for-commissions/

I decided to choose the card because I will now receive my money right away.
  • I will not have to wait for a check to come in the mail and then go to deposit it in the bank.
  • I can use this card anywhere
  • I can still take the money out at transfer to my bank account
  • It is safer
  • I can use the ATM to withdrawal money anytime.
  • You get 500 VP just for getting one!
  • It will be a great conversation starter 
  • Get more referrals
So if you are still using checks for payment I would suggest getting the card if you haven't already.
For more benefits to using the card and how to get one go here


P.S. Not a member? Join HERE





Sandra Pugh
Internet Marketing Solutions
Text Me: (917) 397-0214
Email: sandrapgh1@gmail.com 









No comments:

Post a Comment